Sunday, September 20, 2026

9.20


                        By nurturing each other, we grow stronger together. Let's continue to support and uplift one another, cultivating a community that thrives like a forest 🌳 #BlurtItOut #SupportEachOther #CommunityStrength #ActOfKindness #CultivateStrength

Hi All, 

I hope that you had a restful weekend. Please know that I am grateful to each of you for stepping up and helping in my absence and in support of your colleagues on Friday.

I'm grateful to you all for continuing to showcase what is best about all of us. Berlin takes care of it's students and each other always. We stay calm under pressure and ensure that all of our students are safe and cared for. 

I want to implore us to remember that our professional conduct should remain firmly in place. Your experience on Friday should not be talked about in hallway or classroom spaces. If you need a space to talk about your experience of have questions I ask that you come to me directly. Our students are careful observers of us, they are always watching and listening even when we think they aren't.

If you need support please reach out to EAP for support and additional resources.

News and Announcements

  • I came across these amazing Math Resources and wanted to share them with you. 
  • Cellphone Use: Reminder that the new state law prohibits the use of cellphones in schools. We need to model that policy as much a possible. Please refrain from using cellphones in front of students unless and incase of emergency. If you need an accomodation to that request please make arrangements with me directly.  
  • Team meetings/Wednesday PLC:
    • Please make sure that you check your spam folder for your Educlimber invite. Our team meeting notes will be captured here. 
    • Please look at the tabs on this document to ensure that you are covering and are covered for your meetings. 
    • You will receive an email from Educlimber inviting you to our weekly team meeting. We will utilize the a meetings form to document our time together and make plans for the following week. 
Reminders: 
  • 9/30 First District PD Day 
  • 9/30 Open House 5:30-6:30 
  • 10/21 Half Day Dismissal 

What's happening at BES?

Monday 9/21

HJC Meeting 8:15-8:45 
Kindergarten Team Meeting 2:15-3:15

Tuesday 9/22

4/5 Team Meeting 8:10-9:10 
First Grade 12:10-1:10

Wednesday 9/23

Wednesday Morning PD 8:15-9:30
Third Grade Team Meeting 11:00-12:00
Staff Meeting 3:10-4:45

Thursday  9/24

Second Grade 12:10-1:10 

Friday 9/25

Sixth Grade Team Meeting 8:20-9:20 

Where is Celia?

Monday 9/21

Bec and Celia Check in 10:00
**Celia leaving at 1:30 for Doctor's Appointment  
K Team Meeting 2:15-3:15

Tuesday 9/22

**In my 9:00 Rowan Dr's 
Rally Site walk with BPD 9:30-10:30
1st Grade Team Meeting 12:00-1:00 

Wednesday 9/23

HHB Training---Virtual ***door will be closed much of the day 
3rd Grade Team Meeting 11:00-12:00
Nuts and Bolts 1:15-2:00

Thursday  9/24

Lunch Duty 12:10-12:40 
2nd Grade Team 
Safety Team Meeting 1:30-2:30 

Friday 9/25

Sixth Grade Team Meeting 8:20-9:20 
BEDC Check in 2:00 

No comments:

Post a Comment

9.20

                         Hi All,   I hope that you had a restful weekend. Please know that I am grateful to each of you for stepping up and ...