Sunday, September 27, 2026

9.27

43 Inspiring Teacher Quotes For Our Favorite Educators

Hi All, 
I hope that you all are enjoying this weekend. Somehow it is almost October! Holy moly.  This dreary day has me with a bit of the "fall scaries." I'm not feeling quite ready to let go of the sunshine.  I wanted to let you know that this week Rowan has a previously scheduled ENT/Audiology appointment so I will be out of the building for half a day on Friday. I plan to be back around lunchtime. 

News and Announcements: 
  • Vector Goals---I've had two meetings! :) Pop into my calendar and set up some time to connect about goals. All meetings must be done by the 15th of October.
  • Relocation Drill--This will be happening on Thursday October, 8th. 
  • Staff Website/Blog Links: The staff website is continuing to be updated with meeting times and resources. Additionally, if you click the links at the top of the blog it will bring you to the website and the school year 26-27 folder that has much of our information.
    • If you see something that is not correct or needs to be changed please let me know! 
  • Reminders that the tabs on the side of our meetings list has coverage for meetings.
  • Grade Level Team Attendance: 

Team

Time

Day

Members

Kindergarten

2:15-3:15 

Monday 

Megan M.

Ashlyn 

Tyler S

Jessica H 

Jennifer C   

First

12:10-1:10 

Tuesday

Megan M.  

Ashlyn 

Tyler S. 

Jessica H. 

Jennifer C

Second

12:10-1:10

Thursday 

Katherine 

Ashlyn S 

Tyler 

Jessica H 

Amadeus 

Third

11:00-12:00 

Wednesday 

Katherine  

Jessica E

Tyler
Jessica H 

Amadeus 

Four/Five

8:10-9:10 

Tuesday 

Megan 

Jessica E

Tyler

Jessica H.   

Jessica M. 

Six

8:15-9:15 

Friday 

Katherine 

Jessica E

Jessica H 

Tyler S

Jessica M

  • Email from Jessie: As mentioned during inservice days, I am trying to open up the Makerspace to all students. If you are interested in having your students use the Makerspace for a project please fill out the following form: https://forms.gle/TxhbDyFx2qE6RUoS9. I will be happy to collaborate a time to host your class in the library to use said Makerspace. This lesson would be in addition to your class library time. 
  • I would add that the makerspace is a highly popular session with the BEDC
  • Reminder about LCAP Schedule: 

September

Concepts of Print


Kindergarten Early Literacy Assessments

Reading

September 8- October 2


First 8 questions

Acadience Reading Benchmark 1

Reading

September 8-October 2

i-Ready Diagnostic


This is optional.

Math

September 8-October 2

DESSA

Social and Emotional Learning

September 28-October 9


Resources:
Reminders: 
  • 9/30 First District PD Day 
  • 9/30 Open House 5:30-6:30 
  • 10/21 Half Day Dismissal 

What's happening at BES?

Monday 9/28

HJC Meeting 8:15-8:45 
Kindergarten Team Meeting 2:15-3:15

Tuesday 9/29

4/5 Team Meeting 8:10-9:10 
First Grade 12:10-1:10

Wednesday 9/30

Wednesday Morning PD (Group A) K-3 8:15-9:30
Third Grade Team Meeting 11:00-12:00
Staff Meeting--All District PD 3:10-4:45
ESP we will meet in the Art room from 3:10-3:40
Literacy Strand---Meets in Literacy Room 
Math Strand--- Meets in Math Room
Allied Arts---Meet at EMES
Open House 5:30-6:30 

Thursday  10/1

Second Grade 12:10-1:10 

Friday 10/2

Sixth Grade Team Meeting 8:15-9:15 

Where is Celia?

Monday 9/28

Student Meeting 9:00-9:45 
Bec and Celia Check in 10:00
SST 10:45-11:45
Student Meeting 11:40-12:10 
Student Meeting 12:30-1:30 
K Team Meeting 2:15-3:15

Tuesday 9/29

WCLT---Celia Out until 12:30
1st Grade Team Meeting 12:00-1:00 
Goals Meeting 3:30-4:00

Wednesday 9/30

Group A (K-3) Meeting time 8:15
3rd Grade Team Meeting 11:00-12:00
Nuts and Bolts 1:15-2:00
Staff Meeting 3:10-4:45
Open House

Thursday  10/1

Safety Team Meeting 9:00-10:00
2nd Grade Team 12:10-1:10
Celia/Kim Check In 1:10-2:00 

Friday 10/2

**Celia out Until 11:30
Lunch Duty 12:10-12:40 
BES SST 1:00-2:00
BEDC Check in 2:00 

No comments:

Post a Comment

9.27

Hi All,  I hope that you all are enjoying this weekend. Somehow it is almost October! Holy moly.  This dreary day has me with a bit of the ...