Sunday, August 16, 2026

8.16


  

Hi All, 

I'm writing with the first of many Bobcat Chat's! For those of you who are new to our learning community. I send out a weekly "chat" that has important information and a skeleton of my plan for the week. The hope of this blog is to house information in one spot and to give you resources if you need them to refer back to.  

This one is short and sweet!

News and Announcements: 

  • Inservice Schedule
    • This will give you a solid idea of the "where, what and when" As I complete slideshows, etc. I will add them to this document.
  • Berlin Extended Day Center- We are thrilled to get our Berlin Extended Day Center up and running. Nicole DiDomenico will be our Site Director. She will be in our building daily starting next week.
  • If you are interested in running a workshop please reach out. Here is the Job Description. Get your creative juices flowing! We're looking forward to offering some spectacular programming for our young peopel!
  • FYI: I learned on Wednesday last week that I need to change our Allied Arts Schedule. It shouldn't change the time of your special but it may change what special is happening on which day. Stay tuned, my plan is to have that done at the end of the day Monday.
  • Responsive Classroom has some amazing printable resources here as you're thinking about your first few weeks. https://www.responsiveclassroom.org/printable-resources/
  • Here's a great "First Day of School" checklist.
  • Upcoming Dates:
    • August 24th-- Watermelon Social 5:30-6:30
    • Inservice August 24, 25
    • First Day of School August 26
    • Jason Chin "Year of the Book" Kickoff---September 9th

What's happening at BES?

Monday 8/17


Tuesday 8/18

New Teacher Orientation at U-32

Wednesday 8/19

New Teacher Orientation at U-32

Thursday  8/20

Inservice at BES for Licensed Staff 8:30-3:30 

Friday 8/21

Flex Day for Licensed Staff 

Where is Celia?

Monday 8/17

At BES all day 

Tuesday 8/18

U-32 new Teacher Inservice, work from home/school and have Rowan. Mixed bag---text if you need me

Wednesday 8/19

BES All Day 

Thursday  8/20

Inservice     

Friday 8/21

BES All Day 


No comments:

Post a Comment

8.16

    Hi All,  I'm writing with the first of many Bobcat Chat's! For those of you who are new to our learning community. I send out a ...