Sunday, August 23, 2026

8.23

 

Hi All,

I hope that you are all feeling the anxiousness of the ‘new beginnings’ ahead of us. It’s been lovely to see many of your faces and I am getting extra excited to welcome everyone back tomorrow! 

In the next two days I am going to try and give you as much time in your spaces as possible while also taking some time to ground us in o work for the year.  

I know a few of you have asked. I’ve decided not to do audio postcards. We will share in a different way! Trying to simplify and have fewer asks of you.

News and Announcements: 

  • Inservice Schedule
    • This will give you a solid idea of the "where, what and when" As I complete slideshows, etc. I will add them to this document.
  • Berlin Extended Day Center- If you are interested in running a workshop please reach out to Nicole! Ndidomenico@u32.org. Here is the Job Description. Get your creative juices flowing! We're looking forward to offering some spectacular programming for our young people.
  • Responsive Classroom has some amazing printable resources here as you're thinking about your first few weeks. https://www.responsiveclassroom.org/printable-resources/
  • Here's a great "First Day of School" checklist.
  • Upcoming Dates:
    • August 24th-- Watermelon Social 5:30-6:30
    • Inservice August 24, 25
    • First Day of School August 26
    • Jason Chin "Year of the Book" Kickoff---September 9th

What's happening at BES?

Monday 8/24

Inservice
Start at U-32
Lunch on your own

Tuesday 8/25

Inservice
Breakfast and lunch provided

Wednesday 8/26

First Day of School
Staff Meeting: Quick Check In

Thursday  8/27


Friday 8/28

All School Meeting 
2:55-3:10

Where is Celia?

Monday 8/24

PK Meeting 11:00
Student Meeting 2:15-3:15

Tuesday 8/25

Student Meeting 12:15 
YOB Meeting 2:15

Wednesday 8/26

BES All Day 

Thursday  8/27

BES All Day

Friday 8/28

BES All Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10.4

Hi All,  I hope that you all are enjoying this picture perfect weekend. We took the boat out yesterday for a foliage ride. Being in my favor...